Pat McGrath, one of the best and most respected makeup artists in the world has released her new makeup product ‘Skin Fetish 003’ in Sephora in the US today (read more on it here) and to celebrate we’ve put together 10 of her best makeup looks.
- This legendary 1999 Versace ad campaign featuring super model Gisele Bundchen where Pat created her signature glowing skin look on the models body and face.
2. This perfect winged liner and red pout she did on Naomi Campbell for Vogue in 2008
3. This amazing glowy feminine look she crated for the Dolce & Gabbana fashion show at fashion week 2015
4. This subtle edgy look she did for ID magazine in 2001
5. This perfect rainbow eye she did on model Hailey Baldwin
6. This amazing Geisha inspired look she did back in 2007 for the Dior Haute Couture show.
7. This Insanely AMAZING pearl look she did for the Givenchy fashion show for New York Fashion Week 2016…
8. ..and this other amazing look she did for the 2016 Givenchy fashion show.
9. This gorgeous gold lip look she did for the 2016 Prada fashion show.
10. This amazing creation she did on super model Coco Rocha for Vogue in 2007