It’s one of the most anticipated fashion events of the year and every model dreams of walking down that catwalk. This year the famous Victoria’s secret fashion show took place in Paris and it did not disappoint. Here are some facts about the day and some smoking hot behind the scenes snaps.
- There is more security at the Victoria’s secret show than there is at the White House. This includes security guards, sniffer dogs and police. This is probably not only due to the fame of the models but also the large amount celebrities and high profile people that come to watch the show.
- There is anywhere from between 3-7 people working on a model at one time. The girls need to have their hair, makeup, nails and spray tan done which is why it calls for such a large glam team.
- The Victoria’s secret fantasy bra was worn by model Jasmine Tookes this year. It is made of 9000 precious stones and is worth over 3 million dollars. Wow!
- Model and girlfriend of Bradley Cooper Irina Shayk walked the catwalk twice and was in the second trimester of her pregnancy on the day of the show.
- There were 82 looks that were shown on the runway and they were worn by 52 models.
- Three liters of spray tan was used on the models.
Behind the Scenes Snaps